Tuesday, June 21, 2011

That's MY Tims!


KNEW IT!
Was watching the boob tube this morning and through sleep-glazed eyes spotted MY Tim Horton's in a commercial.
Immediately googled and was rewarded with the facts according to Rock 95:
May 16, 2011
A Tim Horton’s in Bracebridge is closed today for a commercial shoot. The Timmy’s on Taylor Road will be closed all day. Crews are also expected to be shooting around a private resort and the rock cut on Highway 118 west in Muskoka Lakes Township.
The commercial involves two doofus couples who get "lost" and agree to meet at the next Timmy's. Stoopid commercial but the Timmy's is a place I frequent a great deal. 
So, to Umbrella Lady who kindly sent me a Tim's card, imagine me at that drive-thru, card in hand, filling up the tank with a large regular to go.
Oh heck, I'm feeling generous today - coffee and doughnuts for all!

6 comments:

  1. I love that series of commercials...now every time I see it I will think of you getting your Tim's fix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that commercial! How cool that it's your Timmy's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never seen the commercial, but I miss Tim Hortons! One of the things I miss almost daily as an expat living abroad. Thanks for sharing your local Timmies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this commercial just last night on HGTV. Jonathan thought it was hilarious and my first comment was "what a cute looking Tims!" Have a cup there for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually have seen that commercial! I will think of you every time I see it from now on. Enjoy your Tim's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. With all due joys, this should be the period of utmost carefulness and
    conscious concentration on the vital issues
    affecting the future the nation and due attention of not being stabbed from
    the back. This means that your Egyptian cotton sheets will
    be much softer to sleep on than your ordinary cotton sheets.
    It ends when God kills thousands of His Chosen People with a plague (love those germs) and an
    earthquake (shake, rattle and roll) as punishment
    for rumblings in the ranks. The newspaper editors, editors who have
    long had to respect the wishes of the Pakistani
    authorities, have been quick to realize the potential of
    the Internet. Somerset House Between 1776 and 1786, Somerset House wasbuilt on the
    site of a Tudor mansion built in 1547 by Edward Seymour, Earl of Somerset and uncle to
    Edward VI of England.

    Feel free to visit my web blog - egyptian newspapers

    ReplyDelete

How's it going, eh? It's SO good to hear from you. Tell me every darn thing...